LWSR-ZG9101FA-RGBW is a RGBW constant voltage Zigbee LED lighting device, which can search and pair to Zigbee network and be controlled from your controller or hub interface. Internet remote control option via smart phone, computer or tablet extends your control convenience. The Zigbee LED dimmer can be compatible with universal Zigbee gateway or coordinator. In addition, once compatible Zigbee remotes are added to the network, they can be controlled by the remotes.
The zigbee device is based on zigbee 3.0, it can be linked to and controlled by max. 30 zigbee remotes that support zigbee light link through touchlink. It also supports the new zigbee green power feature, and can bind to and be controlled by max. 20 zigbee green power remotes directly without zigbee hub or gateway.
It is designed with DC 12-36V input and 4 channel constant voltage output, max. output current per channel can be up to 5A, which means a total output of 720W.
- Constant Voltage RGBW Zigbee LED device, 5A per channel, 4 channels output
- Zigbee 2.4G RF technology
- ZigBee RGBW Lighting Device
- Zigbee Mesh Network
- Support TouchLink Commissioning to bind a Zigbee remote
- Compatible with Universal ZigBee Gateway/Coordinator
- Can be linked to and controlled by max. 30 zigbee remotes that support zigbee light link through touchlink
- Supports the new zigbee green power feature, and can bind to and be controlled by max. 20 zigbee green power remotes
- Compatible with RGBW ZigBee Remotes